This week with the coworkers has been going good as well. I was able to share a good amount of the Gospel with Scott. It seems that he has a fair amount of knowledge about Jesus but I believe there is no relationship. He is very interested in my life (ie. why I have joy, why I get up early to go be alone, etc). Please pray that I would love Scott as a person and not a project and pray that God will change his heart of stone into a heart of flesh......my friendship with Corey is growing. He lives in a different room so I have to be more intentional with my time with him. Please pray for there to be time this weekend to get to hang out (possibly go swimming in the Guadeloupe River on Sunday) and that God will save him.....with Marty, I honestly haven't made him a priority however our relationship as coworkers is getting better. He gave me a huge, encouraging compliment the other day that came out of no where. Basically he said I'm a good worker and that he enjoyed working with me. That means A LOT! Please pray for him to see the true reason behind my hard work (Col 3:23). Pray for God to save him and that his entire household(wife, daughter, and Corey) would declare Christ as their KING!......I have gotten very little time with Jimmy. He has been very busy getting all the material ordered and the sub-contractors scheduled. Please pray that his time will free up and that I'll get to share my faith with him before we fly back to TN (Sept 22).
Thank you for partnering with me in prayer. It is VERY, VERY, VERY encouraging knowing that I have you holding the ropes for me. "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."(Phil 1:3)
For His Name's Sake,
Jacob

awesome jacob! may you be strengthened with all power according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy! (Col 1) Give it all you got and keep trusting Him to redeem all of it and whats left of you when you have given it all! Can't wait to see ya soon! It's gonna be great
ReplyDeleteKeep the good reports coming! I love you brother.
ReplyDelete